Key Tintri capabilities
- Autonomous operation for guaranteed performance - Autonomously delivers consistent performance using pre-defined QoS metrics. Tintri isolates every application in its own lane to eliminate all conflict with zero admin intervention. Enterprises and cloud service providers can even establish service tiers with per-VM QoS.
- Deep Analytics - Improve decisions with real-time and predictive analysis. Troubleshoot across infrastructure in real-time to see the source (compute, network or storage) of latency. Predict precise needs for capacity and performance up to 18 months into the future.
- Automation - Simplify development and management at scale. Tintri systems act as a single, federated pool of storage capacity, allowing customers to add capacity and performance by automatically optimizes the location of every virtual machine across within their storage infrastructure.
- Data protection and disaster recovery - Maintain seamless operation by using Tintri for both primary and secondary storage. Protection of individual VMs instead of LUNs reduces WAN usage by 95% or more. Tintri delivers DP/DR space savings of 10x or more with inline deduplication and compression and our own proprietary replication protocol. Set replication and snapshot policies to individual VMs or groups of VMs. Enjoy zero RPO and near zero RTO (< 30 seconds) for planned and manual failovers with a single click.
- Self-service - Reduce dependencies on IT to accelerate business. Using Tintri self-service tools, IT generalists can administer Tintri platform to simplify tasks such as requesting capacity, performance, policies and other actions.
- Choice - Tintri supports multiple, concurrent major hypervisors. Tintri’s deep hypervisor integrations allow for far greater automation to reduce operating expenses.
303 Ravendale Dr.
Mountain View, CA 94043
Europe, Middle East, Africa
Tintri UK, Ltd.
27-28 Clements Lane
London EC4N 7AE
+44 (0) 203 053 0853
Tintri Japan, G.K.
Level 15, Tokyo Bankers Club Building
1-3-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku
Tokyo 100-0005 Japan
+81 (3) 3216 7345
- Great product
Matt Tehonica - April 27, 2015
The Tintri VMstore is the perfect storage array for Citrix VDI workloads with it's compression and deduplication.
- A little piece of bliss
Firoze Bhorat - April 28, 2015
The tintri units perform as advertised on the box (read spec sheet). We have used them for VDI and 'other' areas with minimal issue. Mostly caused by us pushing the storage further than we should.
- Ideal Use Case
Patrick Wloch - April 28, 2015
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, formerly XenDesktop is a perfect use case for Tintri VMstore
- My most important data center component
Geoff Grice - April 29, 2015
My Tintri VMstore is fast, reliable, and a critical component in our virtual desktop environment. This has to be the most robust storage option out there today.
- Fast, simple, and it just works
Matt Crape - April 30, 2015
Compared to previous storage solutions I have used, my Tintri is by far the simplest and most intuitive of them all. It took us about 45 minutes to un-pack, rack, setup networking, and start migrating VMs over. The insight that the dashboard provides is fantastic, easy to use, and very intuitive. Overall I am extremely happy with the unit.