Trumpet Publisher for ShareFile makes publishing individual documents to each client’s ShareFile folders a snap. Users can publish hundreds of reports in seconds, eliminate manual steps and significantly reduce staff errors.
Sharing files with Trumpet Publisher is fast and easy.
- Select the list of files you wish to share.
- Drag and drop the documents to Trumpet Publisher and "publish" to ShareFile.
- Publish to client folders or subfolders.
- Dynamic Login
- Set Document Retention Dates
- Manipulating Document Lists
- View in Explorer – Opens Windows Explorer to the location in which the file you have highlighted is stored and highlights that file in Windows Explorer.
- Preview – Opens the file on your workstation so that you can see further details regarding the file.
- View in ShareFile – If the file has been published, this will open ShareFile to have that document displayed. Alternatively, if the file has not yet been published, this will show you where in ShareFile the document will be placed.
- Review item(s) – This will remove a file from the Trumpet Publisher for ShareFile list so that it is not published, it does not remove the file from the location where it was originally stored however. This may be helpful if you choose not to publish certain documents.