UDS Enterprise is a top performance multiplatform connection broker to deploy and administer Windows and Linux virtual desktops and applications. It automatically manages its full life cycle in a safe quick and simple way.
It allows to enable multiple hypervisors, authenticators and connection protocols to run simultaneously.
UDS Enterprise interoperates with Citrix Hypervisor, formerly XenServer to deploy Windows & Linux virtual desktops, applications and any remote service managing platform resources properly and efficiently.
UDS Enterprise General Features
- Very easy installation, administration and usability
- One-click user access to desktop services
- Easy integration with third-party software
- The platform can be easily customized
- No license needed. Subscription model featuring product support and updates
- Inverse cost scaling: the more users there are, the greater the reduction on platform costs
UDS Enterprise technical features
- Windows & Linux virtual desktops
- Windows & Linux virtual applications
- Automatic management of VDI & vApp full life cycle
- Support of multiple hypervisors, connection protocols and authenticators simultaneously
- 2 level cache system for virtual desktops
- WAN Security Access SSL
- User & admin access from any browser and OS
- e-Learning resources management and allocation
Multiple Windows & Linux Service Providers:
- Hypervisors: Citrix Hypervisor, Microsoft Hyper-V, Nutanix Acropolis, Red Hat KVM, oVirt KVM.
- Others: Windows Server RDS, OpenGnSys, OpenStack, OpenNebula Azure, AWS…
- Multiple connection protocols support: HTML5, NX, RDP, RemoteFX, RGS, SPICE, Teradici PCoIP, XRDP, X2GO...
- Audio, video, usb, printers, smartcards…
- Multi-authenticator: Active Directory, CAS, eDirectory, LDAP, OpenLDAP, SAML, Internal authentication system, authentication system by device, IP, MAC, Hostname…