Introducing the Solid Ink device completely engineered for true desktop multifunction performance. The ColorQube 8700/8900 Color Multifunction Printer delivers real cost savings, environmentally preferable features, exceptional color quality and the ability to expand into a floor-standing device with extra paper capacity and helpful finishing capabilities.
The ColorQube 8700/8900 is a Multifunction Color and Black & White device that prints up to 44 PPM in Color and B&W. Copy, Scan, Print, and FAX.
- The print volume advantage. If your workgroup prints at least six reams of paper each month, the ColorQube 8900 will deliver a total cost of ownership that’s the best deal going.
- Choose how you pay. Flexible pricing plans give you the luxury of no longer paying expensive per-page prices for low-coverage color documents.
- Save shipping costs and storage space. Compared to toner, Solid Ink’s smaller packaging costs less to ship and fits in a desk drawer.
- Multifunction convenience. Save money and precious office space when you combine printing, copying, scanning, emailing and faxing, plus a standard convenience stapler, into one powerful desktop device.
Easier on the environment
- Minimize energy usage. Intelligent Ready technology learns your workgroup’s usage patterns and moves to low-power mode during downtime.
- Reduce your impact. Packaging for the printer and Solid Ink sticks helps you create up to 90% less waste, and up to 20% lower lifecycle energy demand than comparable laser printers.
- EarthSmart print driver settings. Easy-to-use print-driver gauge allows you to choose the most environmentally conscious print settings.
- Fast results. Get your jobs out as fast as 44 ppm color and black-and-white, with a first-page-out time as fast as 8.5 seconds for color documents. Plus, two-sided printing comes standard - and saves paper.
- Always superior color. Solid Ink gives your documents rich, vibrant colors on all media, including recycled paper.
- Complete control at your fingertips. The state-of-the-art 7-inch color touch-screen interface features bright icons, intuitive menus, and embedded help videos for easy, step-by-step troubleshooting assistance.
- The colors you expect. PANTONE® calibrated solid-color simulations and Xerox® color correction technology deliver reliably consistent results.
- Full range of scanning solutions. Simply scan your hard copy documents and get searchable digital files that can be automatically shared via email, Internet fax or network folder, or stored on the device or any USB memory device for true portability. And it all comes standard.
- Extend your possibilities. Xerox® Workflow Solutions, built on the Xerox® EIP platform, enable productivity-enhancing solutions via the color touch screen interface. Learn more about our many solutions offerings by visiting www.xerox.com/software-solutions.
- Easy expandability. Experience longer print runs when you increase paper capacity to 3,475 sheets of letter, A4 or legal-size media. Add the 650-sheet finisher and get 50-sheet stapling plus offset stacking.
- Logical color correction. The Color By Words feature lets you select desired color modifications from a simple drop-down list.
- Always secure. Safeguard your sensitive data with 256-bit encryption using the FIPS 140-2 standard, built-in support for IPv6, IPsec, secure HTTPS, and other standard network security features.