The Phaser 7800 color printer is the obvious choice if the work demands better color print quality,
With the combination of consistently superior image quality and professional-level color-matching technologies, no other tabloid-size color printer gives creative professionals the freedom to produce more customer-facing collaterals in-house.
Emphasis on easy Designed to handle a wide variety of complex color print jobs, there’s nothing complex about the Phaser 7800 color printer’s usability. With superior printer management capabilities and innovative, helpful technologies, even those with no experience using advanced color printers will quickly become comfortable with the wealth of useful features offered by the Phaser 7800.
More finishing options, greater design flexibility The Phaser 7800 color printer gives graphic arts professionals an impressive range of business-ready finishing options to choose from. Depending on your needs and budget, you can go with the all-in-one Professional Finisher and get stacking, stapling, hole punching, booklet making and v-folding; or start with the Office Finisher LX and get stacking and stapling with the flexibility to add separate hole punching, creasing and stapling capabilities as your workload dictates.
Security Secure HTTPS (SSL), IPsec, Optional removable hard drive, 802.1X authentication, IPv6, SNMPv3, Image overwrite, Configurable disk overwrite, Port control, IP filtering.
WorkGroup Color Printer with up to 55 PPM in Color or B&W, a Variety of finishing options.
- True 1200 x 2400 dpi. The Phaser 7800 color printer delivers a high print resolution that consistently produces realistic images, photos and graphics, plus sharp text and fine-line detail.
- The colors you expect, with reliable accuracy. PANTONE ® calibrated solid-color simulations and Xerox color correction technology deliver results that always match your expectations, while true Adobe ® PostScript ® 3™ ensures accuracy you can count on.
- Seeing is believing. Impress the clients and potential customers with output that, until now, could only be achieved by outsourcing the work to a professional print shop. The Phaser 7800 produces glossy, vivid colors; rich, deep blacks; and the smoothest color transitions - no streaking, banding or striping.
- No-compromise color matching. PhaserMatch ® 5.0 color management and calibration software, including the PhaserMeter ® Color Measurement Device powered by X-Rite, adds a professional level of color control and helps maintain color accuracy print after print, and across all output devices.
- Easy viewing. Stunning color quality means very little if your audience can’t easily understand your messaging. Advanced trapping technology ensures clean edges and prevents gaps between adjacent colors. Plus, black text on colored backgrounds and colored text on black backgrounds always print sharp and clear.
- Advanced print head technology. The Phaser 7800 color printer features the Xerox Hi-Q LED print head, which provides better dot-to-dot intensity and timing control, and produces precise color registration. Print shop-quality color, without the print shop. The Phaser 7800 color printer is the obvious choice. With the combination of consistently superior image quality and professional-level color-matching technologies, no other tabloid-size color printer gives creative professionals the freedom to produce more customer-facing collaterals in-house.