WorkCentre 5325 / 5330 / 5335 Multifunction Printer
The highly modular WorkCentre 5300 series multifunction printer gives fast-paced office environments a critical productivity advantage. The tasks performed daily becomes more efficient, while intensive workplace processes are optimized with customizable workflow solutions that easily handle unique business requirements.
Reduce costs with superior workgroup efficiency with exceptional copier performance and the option of adding powerful printing, scanning and faxing, the WorkCentre 5300 series is built to perform as a consistently high level. Plus, multiple levels of cost-control capabilities let you easily manage expenses by limiting, tracking and assigning costs.
The WorkCentre 5325/5330/5335 Black and White Multifunction devices print up to 30 PPM and have full copying, scanning, and fax capabilities. These Workgroup workhorses handle paper sizes all the way to 11x17/A3.
- Faster results. Print and copy speeds of up to 35 ppm keep pace with even the busiest environments.
- Automated workflows. Save time and increase efficiency with convenient features that automate routine tasks. For example, Fax Forward to Email automatically sends your incoming faxes from the device directly to your computers email in-box.
- Powerful scanning. Improve the way you work with a host of scanning features, such as Scan to Folder, Network Scanning, Scan to Text-searchable PDF, and standard color scanning. Convert hard copies into digital files for automatic routing and archiving. Preview scans and documents stored on the device right on the color touch screen, and you can access documents faster with advanced file compression that dramatically shrinks file sizes.
- Walk-up simplicity. Scan to/print from USB functionality lets you print from and scan to a USB memory device for faster document delivery when youre not at your computer.
- Limit and track usage. With Xerox Standard Accounting, administrators can set limits for individual users on the number of print, copy, scan, and fax jobs, and account for device activity at the user, group or department level.
- Experience true multitasking. The WorkCentre 5300 series lets users perform five tasks at once: RIP, receive, program ahead, process the queue, and transmit. This advanced capability lets you copy, print, scan or fax even while other jobs are running.
- Total peace of mind
The WorkCentre 5300 series features state-of-the-art technologies for optimized security at the device and on the network.
- Keep your documents safe at all times. With Secure Print, jobs are stored in a separate queue until the intended recipient chooses which jobs to release for printing. Plus, users can convert hard copies to secure digital files with the Scan to Password-protected PDF feature.
- Prevent unauthorized access. Powerful features such as standard network authentication 2, with available technologies like Secure Access Unified ID System and Common Access Card Enablement Kit, ensure only authorized users can access the device.
- Maintain information integrity. 256-bit hard disk encryption and overwrite uses the FIPS 140-2 standard to ensure your data stays secure.
- Stay secure. Sensitive data stays private over your network thanks to network authentication and encrypted email, plus built-in support for IPsec, 802.1X and SNMPv3.0 - the latest security protocols. The right fit for every environment. The space-saving WorkCentre 5300 series benefits your office and the outside world, with cutting-edge engineering that delivers big reductions in energy consumption.
- Smaller footprint. Save valuable office space with a device thats just the right fit.
- Quiet operation. The WorkCentre 5300 produces less noise, letting you keep the device close by for distraction-free convenience.
- Xerox technology advantages. EA Toner with low-melt technology achieves minimum fusing temperature at 68 degrees F (20 degrees C) less than conventional toner. Plus, our LED scanner consumes just one-third the power of traditional Xenon lamps. You get significant energy savings and brilliant, glossy output - even on ordinary paper.
- Standard duplexing. The WorkCentre 5300 series comes with standard two-sided printing, helping you save paper and money.
- ENERGY STAR qualified. The WorkCentre 5300 series meets the stringent ENERGY STAR requirements for energy usage.