The WorkCentre 7120/7125 color laser multifunction printer lets you seamlessly create and share business-critical information, in full office color, and take your business or workgroup to a higher level of performance - without hurting the bottom line.
The WorkCentre 7120/7125 will streamline your office workflows while providing budget friendly color performance through a number of functions such as printing
Streamline your processes
Increase productivity with powerful workflows that optimize business efficiency. The compact WorkCentre 7120/7125 is loaded with features that save time and simplify device management.
- Fast output. Copy and print both single-sided and two-sided documents at up to 20 ppm in color or black-and-white.
- Scan, print, copy, fax and route files - all at once. Concurrent operation maximizes office productivity, letting multiple users perform different office tasks simultaneously.
- Never wait for a critical print job. The Print Around feature holds a job in need of resources (such as a special paper size) and prints the next job in the queue.
- Superior scanning. Easily share files or introduce electronic archiving with powerful scan capabilities. Create text-searchable files at the device for easy retrieval. Compression technology reduces network load to enable fast transmission.
- Automate everyday workflows. Create job flow sheets to automatically route documents to predefined locations, including email addresses, fax destinations and FTP/SMB sites.
- Remotely manage the device. CentreWare¨ IS Embedded Web Server automates installation, troubleshooting, feature set-up and upgrading.
- Easy, accurate billing and supplies replenishment. Smart eSolutions MeterAssistant¨ collects and submits meter reads and SuppliesAssistant¨ enables automatic ordering of ink to save time.
The budget-friendly WorkCentre 7120/7125 helps you manage costs and save money.
- Customize your print driver settings for economy and efficiency. For example, set two-sided printing or choose N-up for printing multiple pages on a single sheet as your default. Adjust settings for specific applications, such as always printing emails in black-and-white.
- Manage and track device usage. Internal Auditron sets limits of device features for analysis and billing purposes. Xerox Standard Accounting provides reports for greater cost control of all device functions. Advanced solutions from Xerox Alliance Partners deliver even more helpful tools for larger office environments.
- Reduce fax costs. The Fax over IP kit sends and receives faxes using the T.38 protocol.
Security without IT
Robust security features safeguard the full gamut of entry and exit points to ensure the safety of critical information. Implement enterprise security solutions without the need for skilled IT know-how.
- Secure Print keeps documents private by holding print jobs in the queue until the user enters the password.
- Password protected PDFs require a password to open and view a sensitive scan.
- Data Security Kit keeps your information safe. Encrypt resident data on the device and electronically erase images on the hard drive.
- Full system Common Criteria (ISO 15480) Certification at EAL3 ensures that the WorkCentre 7120/7125 conforms to the most stringent security standards and regulations.