Powered by the Xerox® ConnectKey™ Controller, the WorkCentre 7220/7225 gives a practical solutions that easily streamlines on how to communicate, process and share important information.
It simplifies complex, paper-driven tasks, and drives down costs while keeping data secure.
WorkCentre-7220/7225 is a small A3 footprint and quiet operation make the WorkCentre 7200 series color multifunction printer ideal for small workgroups and customers printing an average of 5,000 pages per month.
The WorkCentre 7220/7225 gives the freedom and convenience to work when and where required. Powered by ConnectKey, the WorkCentre 7200 series provides tools for printing and scanning - even from the emerging cloud-based repositories that help improve that help improve how we work.
- Wireless connectivity
- Xerox® Mobile Print and more
- Scan to the cloud
- Scan paper into digital files
- Easy-to-use touch screen
The WorkCentre 7200 series prints color and black-and-white jobs as fast as 25 ppm, with a first-page-out time as fast as 11 seconds. Plus, two-sided printing comes standard.
Customize your workflows
Built on the Xerox EIP platform, Xerox Workflow Solutions lets install productivity-enhancing software directly on the device for fast, easy access via the color touch screen interface.
A help desk at your fingertips
Get quick, easy, step-by-step troubleshooting assistance - like tips for loading supplies - with embedded help videos right on the user interface.
- Safeguard all sensitive data with encrypted PDF files for scanning; complete hard drive encryption, compliant with the 256-bit AES FIPS 140-2 standard; and Image Overwrite with a 3-pass scrub process to ensure total deletion of all data fragments.
- Permit only authorized users to access the device with Xerox user permissions, network authentication, IP filtering, and smart card, role-based and function-level login.
- As new threats emerge, Xerox proactively monitors for new vulnerabilities and provides patches when necessary, ensuring your equipment stays current and your data is kept safe.
- WorkCentre 7220/7225 devices comply with the latest security standards across industries, including government, finance and healthcare. These include Common Criteria, HIPAA, Data Protection Act, COBIT and more. These devices can conform to any standard, with controls available to match the needs.
- Prevent IP theft and ensure non-repudiation by having total visibility into the device and network. With security policy management and tracking of all activity on the device, it can know who accessed what, when and details of every interaction with the device.
Energy and Cost Savings
- The Xerox® WorkCentre® 7220/7225 delivers innovative tools to help reduce costs and energy consumption.
- User Permissions allow the ability to restrict access to print features by user, group, time of day, and by application.
- Customize the print driver settings for economy and efficiency. For example, choose N-up for printing multiple pages on a single sheet as your default.
- By default, the print driver is set to two-sided printing, and the Earth Smart feature allows to select other default settings that encourage responsible usage.
- WorkCentre 7200 series multifunction printers connect to the network to automatically submit meter reads and automate supplies replenishment.
- Xerox® Standard Accounting provides reports for greater cost control of all device functions. Advanced solutions from Xerox® Business Innovation Partners deliver even more helpful tools for larger office environments.
- The EA Toner with ultra low-melt technology achieves minimum fusing temperature at 68 degrees F (20 degrees C) lower than conventional toner for even more energy savings.
- The WorkCentre 7200 series scanner uses LED lighting, which consumes 1/3 the power of traditional scanners that use fluorescent lamps.