The Xerox® WorkCentre® 7970 multifunction produces color documents with the simple touch of a button. Print brilliant images as large as 12.6 x 19 inches and 300 gsm. High-resolution output. 1200 x 2400 dpi, photo quality color images. Xerox® Standard Accounting provides reports for cost control of all device functions.
The WorkCentre 7970 color multifunction printer is enabled by the Xerox® ConnectKey® Controller. Its simple-to-implement systems gives real, practical solutions that easily streamline how to communicate, process and share important information, simplify complex paper-driven tasks, and drive down costs while keeping your data secure.
- Prevent unauthorized Access. Permit only authorized users to access the device with Xerox user permissions, network authentication, IP filtering, and smart card, role-based and function-level login.
- Protect your confidential information. Safeguard all sensitive data with encrypted PDF files for scanning; complete hard drive encryption, compliant with the 256-bit AES FIPS 140-2 standard; and Image Overwrite with a 3-pass scrub process to ensure total deletion of all data fragments.
- Gain complete visibility. Prevent IP theft and ensure non-repudiation by having total visibility into the device and network. With security policy management and tracking of all activity on the device with Audit Log, you can know who accessed what, when and details of every interaction with the device.
- Stay compliant with regulations. WorkCentre 7970 devices comply with the latest security standards across industries, including government, finance and healthcare. These include Common Criteria, HIPAA, Data Protection Act, COBIT and more. These devices can conform to any standard, with controls available to match your needs.
- Manage threats pro-actively. As new threats emerge, Xerox pro-actively monitors security clearing houses for new vulnerabilities and provides patches when necessary, ensuring your equipment stays current and your data is kept safe. Plus, you can receive up-to-the-minute updates via RSS feeds and stay informed via www.xerox.com/security.
Product Available from 6th September 2014.