The Xerox® Color C75Press is big production power in a small footprint. It gives you the flexibility to produce demanding print jobs. It’s simple enough to let you spend less time printing and more time at the other tasks of running your business.And it brings you increased walk-up capabilities while you reduce costs at the same time.
The Xerox® Color C75 Press is the center of a complete digital printing and workflow solution designed at every turn to make you more efficient and profitable. The C75 solution integrates everything you need to get started - and thrive - in the digital print marketplace.
The Xerox® Color C75 Press is an ideal solution to make you - and your output - more versatile. The Xerox® C75 solution gives you a variety of scanning output options and locations including scan-to-file PDF, email, USB or a server - virtually anywhere with simplicity and security. Automated duplex scanning at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and copying up to 76 ppm and at 2400 x 2400 dpi delivers great color with ease, all at speeds up to a 200 ipm. It is a truly versatile scan solution that can even handle larger paper sizes up to 11” x 17” (A3), saving you the time and effort of multiple scans for a single oversize document or image.
Be More Versatile
- Grow your business and expand your customer base by supplying the types of jobs customers demand.
- Produce the most demanding print jobs with the capability to print on heavyweight paper (up to 300 gsm / 100 lb. cover) and specialty media
- Exand the way you produce jobs by printing from the cloud or directly from a mobile device
- Reduce costs with a truly production-capable printer that makes it easy to get started in digital production printing
- Expand your applications to include coated brochures, newsletters, presentations, direct mail, manuals, and more by adding finishing capabilities that include stacking, multi-position stapling and hole punching, saddle-stitch booklet making, sorting, collating, face-trimming, and folding (tri-fold, z-fold, tabloid z-fold, and square-fold)
Work More Efficiently
- Inexperienced users can scan, copy, and print with ease, while digital veterans can turn up the power to produce the most complex jobs with outstanding productivity
- Benefit from automated duplex copying and scanning at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and copying at 2400 x 2400 dpi – all at speeds up to 200 ipm
- Scan to multiple formats and locations – scan to anywhere
- Save time and effort with an integrated scanner that can handle paper sizes up to 11" x 17"
- Rely on Xerox Remote Services, with systems, tools, highly skilled Xerox support teams to provide proactive problem resolution and a robust underlying knowledge of the your needs
- Increase your productivity with a paper capacity as high as 5,900 sheets of 13" x 19.2" paper with optional Oversized High Capacity feeder
- Connect with your clients, reduce costs, streamline operations, and enable new applications by automating the backbone of your business – your workflow – with the Xerox FreeFlow Digital Workflow Collection
Meet Compliance Requirements
- Protect sensitive data with powerful security features including data encryption, IP filtering, disk overwrite, and password protection
- Certified by Fogra, PANTONE® Matching System, PANTONE GOE™, and PANTONE Plus to ensure accurate color matching
- Adobe PDF Print Engine ensures accurate PDF processing