The Xerox® Color 550/560 Printer integrates benchmark image quality, expansive media handling and professional finishing with efficient, secure and flexible color workflows to deliver an affordable print solution for any environment.
Gain new business and keep high-value color printing in-house.
- Benchmark 2400 x 2400 dpi image quality with better color consistency.
- Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Low Melt Toner gives all your applications a smooth, offsetlike finish with outstanding sharpness and uniformity, crisp text and bright highlights.
- Enhanced Gloss Mode setting produces output with a glossy luster.
- Digital speed, easy set-up and automated workflows accomplish the quick turnarounds and cost-effective short runs customers expect.
Flexibility to create a wider range of applications.
- Expansive media range lets you print everything from postcards to posters.
- Both coated and uncoated stock, up to 300 gsm, run with ease.
- Inline finishing options offer a professional polish with stapling, hole-punching and folding for presentations, brochures, reports and newsletters.
- Choice of additional print servers allows you to boost color management and streamline labor-intensive processes.
- Variable data capabilities let you capitalize on personalized applications for direct mail and TransPromo.
Get productivity, from start to finish.
- Four standard internal paper trays plus additional feeding options optimize the number of sheets in your print run.
- Swift printing of 50/55 ppm and 60/65 ppm, color/black and white.
- Load-while-run paper and toner.
- Auto-duplexing up to 80 lb./220 gsm cover coated and uncoated eliminates timeconsuming manual intervention.
- An array of Customer Replaceable Units puts you in control of basic maintenance.
- Smart eSolutions®, MeterAssistant® and SuppliesAssistant® collect and analyze information that is sent to Xerox support for easy, accurate billing, supplies replenishment and fault code analysis.
Streamline processes, save time and simplify device management.
- Scan, print, copy, fax and route files, all at once. Concurrent operation maximizes productivity, letting multiple users perform different tasks simultaneously.
- Never wait for a critical print job. The Print Around feature holds a job in need of resources (such as special paper size) and prints the next job in the queue.
- Program finished documents right from your desktop. Bi-directional print drivers make many capabilities that are available to walk-up users available at the desktop as well.
- Enhanced productivity with bi-directional communication. Users can see from their PC if a large job is in the print queue, when supplies are running low.
- Superior scanning. Create text-searchable files at the device for easy retrieval - compression technology reduces network load for fast transmission.
- Automate common workflows. Create job flow sheets to automatically route documents to predefined locations, including email, fax destinations and FTP/SMB sites.
- Remotely manage your device. CentreWare® IS Embedded Web Server automates installation, troubleshooting feature set-up and upgrading.
Manage costs and save money.
- Customize print driver settings for economy and efficiency. Set two-sided printing, choose N-up for printing multiple pages on a single sheet as your default, or adjust settings for specific applications.
- Manage and track device usage with the internal Auditron, that sets limits on a devices features for analysis and billing purposes. Xerox Standard Accounting provides reports for greater cost control.
Implement enterprise security solutions without skilled IT know-how to safeguard your critical information with:
- Secure Print that keeps documents private by holding print jobs in the queue until the user enters the password.
- Password protected PDFs that require a password to open and view a sensitive scan.
- Data Security Kit that keeps information safe by encrypting resident data on the device and electronically erases images on the hard device.
- Full system Common Criteria (ISO15480) Certification at EAL3 that ensures the Xerox® Color 550/560 Printer conforms to the most stringent security standards and regulations.