Designed for fast-paced environments of all types from commercial print shops and pay-for-print retail outlets to law offices and school districts the D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer excels anywhere speed, image quality and ease-of-use play key roles in improving efficiency and reducing costs.
Xerox Copier/Printer that performs high quality Monochrome printing and Copying at speeds from 95 to 125 PPM
Speed and Productivity
Time is money, and the D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer helps you save both.
- High-speed print engines deliver output up to 95, 110 and 125 pages per minute.
- A fast, single-pass, color dual-head scanner which means each original is only scanned once - scans at speeds up to 200 images per minute.
- Concurrent scan/receive, RIP and print processing provide maximum throughput.
- The 250-sheet Automatic Document Feeder ensures that even the largest, most complex jobs run with optimum speed and efficiency.
- The Build Job feature enables easy programming of different types of pages in one document, with no manual collation required regardless of the job’s complexity.
- Convert hard-copy pages to TIFF, JPEG and PDF files that you can store in folders for fast reprint or send directly to an FTP location or an email distribution list.
- Standard color scanning allows full-color communication via email or digital file distribution (JPEG, TIFF, PDF) for fast, inexpensive collaboration.
When printing is the business, the D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer’s unsurpassed image quality goes a long way towards repeat customers.
- 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution delivers consistent, high-quality reproduction of text, solids, photos and graphics, with exceptional registration for polished, professional results.
- Color scanning with 600 x 600 dpi with 8-bit gray (256 shades) scan resolution produces copy output that truly matches the original.
- With a minimal learning curve, the D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer quickly begins delivering an exceptional return on your investment.
- With a large, full-color touch screen, the user interface allows simple programming of sophisticated jobs, with intuitively located buttons and a look and feel that matches your other Xerox ® devices for immediate familiarity.
- Load-while-run, unload-while-run and change while-run capabilities mean you can load paper or unload finished documents while the copier/printer is running. This ensures more continuous operation and higher productivity.
- With multiple destination options, users can quickly scan and save or scan and send documents in one easy step. Innovative Job Flow Sheets make it possible by automatically emailing or distributing jobs to designated locations.
- Print from and save to any standard USB drive device for easy walk-up convenience.
- The Copier/Printer accepts any data stream, anytime, including Adobe ® PostScript ® , PDF, PCL, LCDS, IPDS, VIPP ® and PPML.
- A small footprint means you can place the device conveniently close to users while taking up less of your office’s valuable square footage.