The Xerox Versant 2100 Press is well versed in more of what matters to, and what makes a difference in the business. Cost savings. Increased revenue. Productivity. Every business is looking to do more.
The Versant 2100 Press is designed to let you answer those increased challenges as your customers ask for more. Because that is another thing that is consistent - business pressure isn’t going away. It promises to get more demanding every day.With the Versant 2100 Press, you can respond with more confidence. More performance. More quality. More flexibility. More results.
The Xerox® Versant™ 2100 Press uses new levels of sophistication and automation to make achieving better image quality easier. The Xerox® Versant™ 2100 Press brings together automation from beginning to end to make it possible - and productive - to produce the greater number of smaller jobs that now characterize the print marketplace.
- Automation that makes job setup faster
- Automation that makes it easier to get better, consistent color
- Automation that opens up new areas of finishing versatility.
- Print up to 100 ppm on substrates as heavy as 300 gsm; up to 80 ppm on substrates as heavy as 350 gsm.
- Produce more jobs with an integrated Full Width Array and the Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS), a set of color management tools that automate time-consuming tasks.
- Production Accurate Registration (PAR) produces consistent front-to-back registration - page to page, run to run.
- Create high value documents with a smooth, offset-like matte finish, outstanding shadow detail, and superior halftones with low melt Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Dry Ink.
- Auto-Tray Switching, Auto Sheet Clearing and Reload-While-Run Capability keeps the press running to produce more jobs.
- Ultra HD Resolution delivers extremely fine details from 1200 x 1200 dpi rendering and VCSEL ROS imaging technologies.
- New compact belt fuser enables wide media latitude.
- Print at up to 2400 x 2400 dpi, with digital halftone screens
- Inline cooling and a Single Pass Decurler ensure that each sheet is flat and ready to finish
- Closed-loop process controls for automated quality assurance throughout the run
- Depend on Xerox Confident Color - a collection of the finest color management technologies and services designed and refined to deliver more outstanding color and more saleable output
- Automate your workflow to produce more jobs and reduce costs with FreeFlow™ Core, IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution, and IntegratedPLUS Automated Color Management
- Create high value jobs through personalization - add variable information capabilities with FreeFlow™ Variable Information Suite and XMPie®
- Produce revenue-generating applications with inline modular finishing including trimming, punching, square-folding, stacking, and folding
- Take full advantage of the Versant 2100s exceptional media latitude with Xerox specialty media - choose from labels, tabs, greeting cards, embossed stocks, durables/synthetics, polyesters, magnets, or custom media designed just for you
Choice of 3 color servers put a variety of color tools, workflow capabilities, processing speed and sophisticated color management controls at the fingertips:
- Xerox FreeFlow™ Print Server
- Xerox® EX/EX-P 2100 Print Server Powered by Fiery®